- The inserts can be machine washed. Use Laundromat big commercial washers.
- Use non-bleach mild detergent and extra rinse cycle.
- Dry it on a low setting: This will take many hours. Toss it in with a couple tennis balls to get it fluffy. Make sure there are no lumps, and it’s completely fluffy and dry.
Pillow Protective Cover:
- Pillow cover is washable.
- Machine wash warm, no chlorinated detergents.
- Low heat tumble dry, remove before completely dried or it will be baked!
- No Chemical Antimicrobial Treatment.
Care and Cleaning
Sleep comfortably with Fine Pillow Sleeping Bed Pillows!
Like any high-end down pillow, fluff your pillows daily:
- Hold the end of each pillow with both hands. Push the ends of the pillow in-and-out
- Hit the pillows. Fluff them by hitting the sides at the same time with your fists
- Squeeze the pillows. Hold the pillow at the top. Make sure the pillow is going up and down